If you need to make changes to the name on your account, check out the information below to determine how to get that fixed. 


If you are within 24 hours of your enrollment, please get in touch with our Member Service department here, and an agent will help get that fixed! 


If you are outside the 24-hour window, you’ll need to contact our Compliance Department at Once you have sent that email, they will send you an Amended Form that you will fill out. This form will allow them to correct the information on your account and change your name as needed. If you have questions on how to fill out the Amended Form, please contact Compliance at the email listed above. 


For further questions on anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact our Member Service department here


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.