Exchanges are possible for any individual products that are unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable within 30 days of the order date. If you are interested in returning, you can check out our return policies here or you call our Member Service department; you can find their contact information here.
Q. Can I exchange products from a system if I want a different flavor (i.e., from the X Advanced, X Plus, X Bundle, Trim Down Trio, or product packs/cases)?
A.Unfortunately, products in our kits and product packs are already set at a discounted rate, so we cannot do an exchange, even if it is just for a different flavor. The unwanted product in the kit or bundlecan be returned for a 90% refund if they are unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable.
Q. Can I exchange individual products that aren't in a system but from a regular or subscription order?
A.Yes, any individual products from an order or in a subscription/subscription bundle that are not in a system or product pack are eligible for an exchange as long as the product that will be exchanged is of equal or lesser value.
Q. How do I set up an exchange?
A.To exchange products, a Customer must comply with the following procedures:
1. Obtain an Exchange Authorization Number (EAN) from Xyngular before returning the products. An EAN number can be obtained by contacting our Member Service Department. You can access contact information here.
2. Xyngular will provide the Customer with the correct procedure and location for the exchange. All shipping costs must be paid for by the Customer.
3. A Customer must provide or confirm the address for the product shipment at the time of the exchange request.
4. If the replacement product is of lesser value than the original product, the difference will be issued as a credit to the original form of payment used, minus a $6.95 handling cost.
5. If the replacement product is of equal value to the original product, a $6.95 handling cost will be charged to the original form of payment used for the original order.
6. Prior authorization from Xyngular is required to initiate the exchange. Our Member Service Department will instruct you on the correct procedure for returning the products. You can find their contact information here.
Q. Can I exchange one product for a different product?
A.As long as the product is of equal or lesser value and not a part of a system, we would be happy to set up an exchange. See the above steps on how to get that exchange set up. If the product cost is higher than the one being exchanged, you can look into returning it. You can review Xyngular's return and exchange policy here.
Q. What is the time frame for an exchange?
A.The request must be submitted for an exchange within 30 days from the date of the order and will apply only to products that are unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable.
Q. If I can't exchange my products, what are my options?
A. Any order placed after the initial purchase is eligible for a 90% refund on the cost of the unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable products that are returned within twelve months of the order date.
Q. What is the Xyngular refund policy?
A. Xyngular has a great return policy. We have a satisfaction guarantee for the first 45 days from the initial purchase and will refund 100% percent of the product cost. You will need to contact our Member Service department to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
To receive your refund, you will need to send us back any unopened, opened, used, or empty containers from your order.
If your initial order is outside of that 45-day window, we can only give you a 90% refund on the cost of any unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable products that are returned within twelve months of the order date.