When a member or distributor (NOT available for retail customers) purchases a new Ultimate System, they will receive a $100 product credit US ($127 CAD) to be used on a future purchase. Terms and conditions include:
- The credit must be used within 60 days of the initial purchase of the Ultimate System or the credit expires.
- The credit applies to any Subscription or regular order and needs to have at least $250 US ($317.50 CAD) worth of product in your cart before taxes and shipping.
- The $100 product credit can only be used on individual product orders, this does not include services such as Xander, non-PV items such as shaker bottles and canisters, Membership/Distributor fees, Upgrade fees, or systems such as the Daily Essentials Kit, the Core, the Ignite, or the Ultimate.
- The Trim Down Trio and the 8 Day can be included as part of your order of $250 of individual product.
- Free shipping applies to orders of $200 US ($262 CAD) or more before the credit is applied.
- PV/CV will automatically be reduced on the order where the product credit is applied based on the discount percentage received by the $100 credit.
- The reduction will be the percentage of the discount created by the $100 credit.
For example, Jane has $400 worth of products in her cart before taxes and shipping. The CV/PV of the order is 200. After the $100 product credit is applied, the new subtotal is $300. That means Jane received a 25% percent discount from the product credit. Therefore, the CV/PV of Jane’s order is reduced from 200 to 150.
- Nontransferable: Cannot be transferred to another person.
- Only available for Members and Distributors.
- There is no cash value.
- The $100 credit cannot be redeemed for SWAG such as branded merchandise or apparel items in the Xyngular Mall or at the Xyngular Store.
- Product redeemed with the $100 product credit is not eligible for exchange.
- Xyngular reserves the right to revoke the credit if there is a breach of contract in accordance with Xyngular’s Policies and Procedures.
- If an Ultimate System is returned (partial or full) and the product credit has not been redeemed, the product credit will be revoked.
- If an Ultimate System is returned (partial or full) and the product credit has been redeemed, the refund will be processed as normal per Xyngular’s Policies & Procedures. The Distributor or Member will keep the value they received on the second-order even though there has been a return.
- If the order paid for with the product credit is returned, the amount of the product credit will be deducted first from the return amount.
- PV/CV will be adjusted on both the second and Ultimate orders when returned.
For example, John purchases $300 worth of products. After the $100 product credit is applied, John paid $200. He then returns $75 worth of product; no refund would be given to John based on the $100 product credit return policy. This would leave John with a $25 credit remaining so if his next refund was more than $25 he would receive a partial refund.
Regarding the Caribbean, the product credit will be in US dollars.
** Policies and Procedures can be found in your XBO account under the Resources tab in the Company section. **